Welcome...or as the Irish say, Fáilte!
Crossroads Is A Proud Members of World Irish Dance Association (WIDA)
Be A Part Of The Crossroads Legacy!
Since 2001, Crossroads has brought the exciting and fun art of Irish dance to the Richmond, VA area to children, adults and the community.
Under the direction of champion dancer and board, certified Irish dance instructor, Amy Habel, TCRG, we offer affordable Irish Dance classes taught by our certified and experience teachers for dancers age 5 to adult.
Crossroads provides a fun, energetic learning environment with inspiring instruction for dancers to develop a love of Irish dance, increase coordination, build long-lasting friendships and drive self-confidence to perform to an audience.
It our balance approach of weekly classes, competition, performance dancing and team dancing that has lead us to our greatest success on and off the dance floor. The opportunities here for a dancer are unmatched and priceless
Why Should You Choose Crossroads Irish Dance?
- Crossroads welcomes dancers age 5 to adult; male and female.
- We offer a variety of classes for all levels including adults.
- So whether you are looking for something recreational or more serious like performance and competition; we have something for you!
- Crossroads offers family-friendly pricing for both tuition and registration fees.
- Discounts available for families with multiple dancers or single dancers taking 2 or more classes a week.
- Flexible payment options including installments and we accept checks, credit cards and bank daft.
TALENTED, CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
- A modern, professional, welcoming home to give your dancer the best learning environment.
- A 900 square foot dance space, professional suspended, sprung dance floor with marley, cozy waiting area, private bathroom and more.
- Crossroads dedicated staff brings their talents to Crossroads for your dancers Irish dance education.
- Our staff is here to provide your dancer with a well-rounded education of Irish culture, dance and music.
- Their knowledge and training will allow your dancer to develop the proper technique and skills as well as, find the unique dance inside of them.
Click HERE To Learn More About Programs We Can Offer You